CFS provide a variety of Software Support Services and Maintenance around the GAMESS-UK Package and related software. These are available through a Software Maintenance agreement, and include
- Initial Software Installation: Initial installation support and validation may be provided either on-site, by telephone, by mail or electronic mail, or by computer link.
- Software Maintenance:
- The provision of any known problem solutions relating to the currently supported version of the code as such solutions become known to CFS.
- Telephone and email support in the form of counsel and advice on use and maintenance of GAMESS-UK (additional consulting support is also available).
- All modifications, refinements and enhancements which CFS elects to incorporate into and make a part of GAMESS-UK.
- Reasonable efforts to correct errors in GAMESS-UK.
- Attendance at free user's seminars as may be scheduled by CFS.
- Installation of Software Updates: All Software Updates, including corrections or other improvements supplied by CFS Ltd, shall be installed and incorporated into GAMESS-UK in a timely fashion.
- Training and Technical Support: Technical Support is provided through contact between CFS and a nominated Technical Support Coordinator at the user's site.
- CFS Consulting and Scientific Service: CFS also offers consulting and/or scientific support services (in addition to Software Services) for the purposes of resolving any project specific problems or demands that may arise.
Academic and Industrial organisations interested in gaining access to GAMESS-UK should contact CFS using the details listed on the How to contact CFS page.