Below is a list of sites which cover material relevant to Computational Chemistry at an introductory level:
- Silicon Graphics Teaching Laboratory (SGTC) at Cambridge University.
- Erich Wimmer's Computational Methods For Atomistic Simulations.
Monte Carlo homepage.
- The Molecular Modelling Group at DISAABA has a list of many useful Computational Chemistry Tutorials
- Michael Colvin'sQuantum Chemistry Notes.
- TheQuantum Chemistry Lecture Notes at the CCQC at University of Georgia.
- The notes onRelativistic Quantum Chemistry at the CCQC at University of Georgia.
- Furio Ercolessi's Molecular Dynamics Primer
- Lecture notes for theChem215 Molecular Modelling course at UCSD.
- Dave Young's Selected Topics in Computational Chemsitry.
- NIHMolecular Modelling Guide.
- Bader's tutorial on "Atoms In Molecules" (AIM).
- TheComputational Chemistry List (CCL) is a forum for discussions and news related to all areas of computational chemistry.
Some of the more relevant are: