GAMESS-UK reads a short, directive-structured, input from a data file which can be
- (i) prepared by hand using a text editor
- (ii) generated by a graphical interface - we will consider two
- GUI Functionality
- z-matrix (internal coordinate) editing
- graphical data display (e.g. orbitals)
- job submission
- None of the graphical interfaces currently support the full functionality. This workshop will concentrate on the input files, with GUIs available and demonstrated in the practical sessions.